Friday, June 24, 2011

LapisLee’s Top 25 Paid Survey Panels List (November 2009)

by LapisLee on November 14, 2009

Guest Author Lapis Lee’s Top 25 Paid Survey Sites Introduction

I have earned $2901.42 in 21 months from 25 survey sites, which is $138.16 per month. The average survey site earned $5.53 per month. My actual receipts are $2745.57, which is $130.74 per month.

Surveyhead continues to make great strides and $30 was just approved and should be in my PayPal account sometime this week. Greenfield remains stagnant since I am disqualified for virtually every paid online survey from them. I have not had as much time for the Daily Survey Panel, because I prefer the Surveyhead Dashboard set-up. It’s more interactive and removes surveys as soon as you complete them or are disqualified.

Consumer Research jumped into the pack at #9 after they sent me a free webcam and I completed a $100 panel discussion (live on webcam) for $100. I am hoping that I get lots more of these. This also illustrates how much one interactive forum/survey or contest win can change your earnings. Goodbye GARB, for now, but thanks for the underwear and socks!

Datatelligence has really slacked in their promise to send me a check for $20 for their Chocolate Study, but at least they have kept me updated on the problem and are now sending me $30 instead. Ho hum to all of the others except for Global Opinion Panel that sent me ten T-shirts to test. Thanks!

My Current Top 25 List as of November 8, 2009

SurveySpotLast Month’s Rank: #1Total Accumulated Earnings: $426.80Types of Surveys: Online Surveys, Interactive Surveys, Product Trial SurveysPayment Options: cash via CheckJoined: 2008-01-30Minimum Balance Required for Payment: $5Total Payment Received: $419.80GlobalTestMarketLast Month’s Rank: #2Total Accumulated Earnings: $356.00Types of Surveys: Online SurveysPayment Options: Cash via CheckMinimum Balance Required for Payment: 1000 points

View the Original article

No comments: