Friday, June 24, 2011

LapisLee’s Top 25 Paid Survey Panels List (October 2009)

by LapisLee on October 6, 2009

Guest Author Lapis Lee’s Top 25 Paid Survey Sites Introduction

I have earned $2651.97 in 20 months, which is $132.60 per month. The average survey site earned $5.30 per month. My actual receipts are $2520.07, which is $126.00 per month.

The top six sites have not changed since last month; although I confess that trips to the beach as well as to the Clapton/Winwood, No Doubt, Paul McCartney and U2 concerts have slowed up my efforts in the survey arena over the summer months. There was a strong surge from Surveyhead, which has caused me to spend less time on other daily survey sites, like Daily Survey Panel and a few others that are not listed here.

Pinecone also jumped ahead when I realized that their online website only tracks the last 20 surveys, which is generally the last $60. There was little to no activity among the bottom dwellers this month; although I did complete a $10 chocolate study for Datalligence, for which the check has not arrived, and I am also waiting on a $10 product test of ten T-shirts from GARB. MyView would rank much higher except that I am forced to use a different email address for the survey invitations due to a PayPal conflict over my primary email address from several years ago. Some sites do not allow you to specify a different PayPal address than the one where you receive the survey invitations. Buzzback has fallen off the list after getting no reply to repeated emails asking about incentive payments from as far back as February.

My Current Top 25 List as of October 6, 2009

SurveySpotLast Month’s Rank: #1Total Accumulated Earnings: $422.80Types of Surveys: Online Surveys, Interactive Surveys, Product Trial SurveysPayment Options: cash via CheckJoined: 2008-01-30Minimum Balance Required for Payment: $5Total Payment Received: $419.80GlobalTestMarketLast Month’s Rank: #2Total Accumulated Earnings: $356.00Types of Surveys: Online SurveysPayment Options: Cash via CheckMinimum Balance Required for Payment: 1000 points

View the Original article

No comments: