Friday, June 24, 2011

LapisLee’s Top 25 Paid Survey Panels List (January 2010)

by LapisLee on January 6, 2010

I have earned $3301.54 in 23 months from 25 paid survey sites, which is $143.55 per month. The average survey site earned $5.74 per month. My actual receipts are $3048.67, which is $132.55 per month

This being the start of a new year I would like to comment on a few gripes I have from last year. My number one survey site, SurveySpot, has switched over to points and there have been great difficulties in crediting surveys during the transition. I have faith that they will work out the kinks soon. They will now be paying via PayPal and are also awarding 50 points for every survey completed during the month of January.

GlobalTestMarket is still my number two best site, but they are now offering surveys for sweepstakes, which are simply not worth my time. Surveyhead continues to be a steady earner, but I am finding that the only thing that takes them longer than crediting surveys is waiting for them to pay you when you cash-out. I requested $26.90 on December 3, 2009.

Greenfield Online is now part of Toluna and it remains to be seen whether this is good or bad; although, few will miss the many problems that Greenfield Online had with crediting surveys or the many surveys for sweepstakes. A sign of the times is that I received a Greenfield Online survey from Toluna that paid $0.33 just today!

Some say that MySurvey has slowed down in the past few months, but I find them very steady, enjoy their test products and currently await another check for $40. Mindfield has greatly disappointed me this year because I have not been credited with $11 from nine surveys that I completed between August 21 and December 7. Another disappointment has been Lightspeed and Elite Opinion, the business survey site of Lightspeed, which have failed to pay me after repeated inquiries. Finally, I have lost all faith in Datatelligence after they reneged on their original offer of $10 for the chocolate study and sent me a very cheap MP3 docking station/alarm clock that was allegedly worth $20. That was regifted to my elderly father for Christmas.

My Current Top 25 List as of January 6, 2010

SurveySpotLast Month’s Rank: #1Total Accumulated Earnings: $445.80Types of Surveys: Online Surveys, Interactive Surveys, Product Trial SurveysPayment Options: cash via PayPalJoined: 2008-01-30Minimum Balance Required for Payment: $10 / 1000 pointsTotal Payment Received: $431.80GlobalTestMarketLast Month’s Rank: #2Total Accumulated Earnings: $408.15Types of Surveys: Online SurveysPayment Options: Cash via CheckMinimum Balance Required for Payment: 1000 points

View the Original article

No comments: